Sunday, August 23, 2009

My kids deserve their dad

I'm beginning to think Rowan needs play therapy or something. She won't go to sleep well anymore unless she is completely exhausted. I put her to bed and she climbs out of the crib. I hate hearing her cry but I can't keep going into her room. I try to go into a room where I can't hear her, but Rowan isn't a very quiet child. I can't stand to hear her cry for Daddy! She does this every night before she falls asleep. The second week after Dave died I heard her talking in her room. It was so sad. She was saying, "Mommy sad, Shelby sad, Rowan sad, Mommy miss Daddy, maybe Daddy come back next week". I stood at her door and cried! She shouldn't have to be without her Daddy! He was a great daddy! Some kids have horrible dads and should never have to be around them. My kids had a great dad! Why must they have to be without him! Damn it! David lived to make us all happy! He loved to spend time with his girls. Shelby adored her daddy. She was very close to him, could tell him anything. I can't help but worry if she will feel like she got the raw end of the deal with having to be with just me. Then Rowan won't even get a chance to have that relationship. She won't even remember him!!!! It's not fair that she won't remember how he loved her! My kids deserve to have a dad who loves them and can be there for them. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment