Friday, August 21, 2009

It's always so quiet in the house now. My days are so long and don't have an ending. Being a stay at home mom now doesn't have the same feeling. When David was living my day was spent cleaning, playing with Rowan, talking with Dave numerous times on the phone, and then David came home from work. His coming home signaled the end of my day. It become our time. Time for dinner, family time, TV time, and couple time. Now it seems endless. Some days I think I might go crazy if it weren't for the internet and the 'mom' things I have to do. At times I want to put Rowan in daycare and leap into school so I don't have to be in this house. I hate it here and want to pack up and leave and other times I can't stand the thought of not being in our home. Everyone says not to make any decision about moving for at least a year. I guess I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment