Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rowan's birthday

Rowan's birthday turned out wonderfully. She was as adorable as ever dressed in her Minnie Mouse costume which she had to have special for her birthday party! After yesterday's episode of emotions I was worried that today would be just as bad for me, but thankfully it was not. I am thankful for my friends who came and those who couldn't as well. Rowan had a blast! She played with her friends and was quite the little hostess. I was shocked when she thanked her guest for coming to her party when I didn't even coach her! After the party she even thanked me for her birthday party! I was like, who is this kid? The day was fun for her and that is what I wanted. There was a little emptiness for me with Dave not here to share her 3rd birthday, but life has to go on and I know he would have wanted it to go just the way it did; with lots of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment